Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Overnight Guest

The other day my mom said they had found two kittens at the schools she works at and my aunt Judy was going to keep one. But since my aunt lives in Vernon my mom needed someone to take care of the cat until someone was able to take it up to her. Well, it just so happened that Jordan was heading up there the next day to go Elk hunting so we took the cat home and had it spend the night.
She was really cute ...... this coming from someone who really doesn't like cats.
I called her Molly because she has the "M" on her foreheard.

She was sooo tiny. We had to feed her from a bottle.

It was funny, we treated her like a baby and woke her up and played with her before we went to bed to hopefully not have her wake us up a bunch of times during the night. She really wasn't bad. Jordan only got up once during the night to feed her. Jordan says he really didn't like her but he was the one who got up and fed her. I think he secretly was sad to have to hand her over to my aunt.

7 comments:

Janquilts said...

Smile. At least the cat is not your problem now!

Unknown said...

The cat is now my problem and she has doubled in size. I am in the process of weaning her from the bottle. She is now on solid food that until today I would mix with her formula. She is out of formula and will have to have just warm water. Bummers for her. She loves to sleep on Grandpa's warm blanket when he is watching TV. Mostly, she attacks my feet when I don't want her to. she likes to crawl between my bedspread and sheet to sleep when know one is watching.
Judy

Shanan and Danica said...

ahh I think you need a pet now...hehe

The V-Rod's said...

I am sure Jordan just loved having a pet kitty around! :-) We had some good days with the billion of cats that I had growing up. Thanks again for shooting my cats. J/K. Not really but I hope you learned to somewhat be nice to all creatures! I am probably the only person on this planet that still likes cats & kittens. LOL! Kat

The V-Rod's said...

This kitten kind of looked like my old cat tiger! Kat

Jen said...

Hey Cutie- Nice running into you! KIT

The V-Rod's said...

It is Kat & Reubs we had to change our blog address.