Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Gifts

Jordan and I both had a really good Christmas. We were spoiled and got lots of good stuff. Here are some of our favorite gifts:


Jordan made me a hope chest!!!!
My amazing husband has been working on a "desk" for me with my brother and dad for the past two weeks. I absolutely love it!! Its gorgeous!

Props to my mom for her mad quilting skills to make this awesome jean quilt for Jordan.

I got Jordan Guitar Hero World Tour. (I know it doesn't compare to what he made me)


My mother-in-law got me this stinkin cute cookie jar.


And my sister-in-law Angie who claims she is not crafty at all made me this home sign. Love it!!



Thanks for all our gifts. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas



6 comments:

Jen said...

What awesome gifts. That desk is beautiful!

Shanan and Danica said...

ahh how cool--you got your hope chest. I remember you talking about wanting one before. :) Sounds like a truly wonderful Christmas!

Marla said...

It was so nice of Jordan to be busy with your "desk" the last few days so that I could work on his quilt. I appreciate that he showed excitement for his gift.
Mom

Unknown said...

I love your hope chest, and Jordan's quilt. I suppose I know longer your favorite person. Oh Well, here is an update on Molly. The "M" stands for mean.
Judy

Janquilts said...

Beautiful chest-I'm leaving the "hope" out. Marla did a great job on the quilt. And I love your HOME piece.
Jan

E is for Elmes said...

So Gary & I have gone to a "private" setting on our blog. So send us an email to elmesfamily@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!