Saturday, March 28, 2009

Update Finally!!!

On Wednesday Jordan's brother Cameron came home after serving a mission in Peru. Cameron left on his mission about a week after Jordan and I got married so it was really good to see him when he got off the plane. Here are some pictures from when he got off the plane. Sorry there isn't very many pictures, my battery decided to almost die and I forgot to bring extra batteries.

Hayden was a little bit upset that Uncle Jordan wasn't holding her. She has become quite attached to him.







This was the first time I've ever seen Jordan with his brothers together all at once. We're glad to have Cameron home.

2 comments:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Yay I'm so glad he is home! You'll have to email me the first 2 pics!

The V-Rod's said...

So I feel really old because I didn't even know Cameron was on his mission. Now he is back. Crazy! Well back Cameron, I hope you had an amazing mission. Kat